10 Facts You Don’t Know About Me
1) Despite my Energy and Wit, I’m actually a very introverted person and can be very quiet and keep to myself most days.
2) I was never one of the pretty, popular girl growing up. I had a small handful of friends and we’d spend our time eating fall party cakes, playing Magic The Gathering, and watching Red Vs. Blue and Firefly. Most of my friends where in the school band and the Flag squad, I wasn’t enough of a team player to do that.
3) I’m not religious, the closest thing to my beliefs is Atheistic Satanism.
4) I forget things a lot (like my address, phone number, date of birth, age, and words to fit a certain meaning.)
5) I am a Social Media Wizard. (There is always a Wizard behind the curtain)
6) I’m not all sunshine and rainbows. I’m actually a very twisted person with a bubbly demeanor.
7) I love to cook.
8) I have terrible eye sight.
9) I have severe anxiety issues. I am afraid of sinkholes, bridges, parking structures, toxic fumes, large bodies of water, being in a car going over 60 mph, planes, trains, and fire.
10) I have been into table top games and video games since I was a preschooler. That’s all thanks to my Dad who is a huge gamer to this day.